Simple Marketing Consultancy is delighted to announce that both of our Directors, Bev and Elliot are now officially accredited i-act managers.
For those that don’t know, i-act is the UK’s leading evidence-based and accredited mental health and wellbeing programme for understanding and managing mental health and wellbeing in the workplace.
The i-act course for managers aims to;
- Give managers a greater understanding of mental health and wellbeing issues and recognise when colleagues may need further help and support
- Provide practical tools for promoting positive wellbeing in the workplace to help build resilience for ourselves as managers and for colleagues
- Offer guidance and advice for how managers may connect with colleagues who may be experiencing a mental health or wellbeing issue
- Equip managers with practical tools, a resource pack and signposting to further help and support concerning mental health and wellbeing issues.
As fully accredited i-act managers, both Bev and Elliot are now able to receive;
- Accreditation and a certificate of registration as an i-act manager
- A copy of the 168-page evidence-based i-act course manual, toolkit and resource pack
- An i-act reference card and pen
- Free membership to the UK-wide Wellbeing Community
- Access to the i-act managers online resources
Commenting, Elliot said, “Although there is only two of us in the business, the i-act training has given me a clear understanding regarding the legislation concerning mental health issues within the workplace. I now feel much more confident when supporting people who may be experiencing a mental health or wellbeing issue at work or in public. I highly recommend anyone who is in a management position to undertake the training.”
If you are interested in attending an i-act course or becoming an i-act manager, then please contact Matt Longley from Finch Consulting.